If you have forgotten your Pulse+IT Directory password or are having trouble logging in, follow these steps to reset your password.
NB: The Pulse+IT Directory runs on a separate platform to the main Pulse+IT website, so the username/password you use to log in to read Pulse+IT articles may be different to the credentials you use to manage your directory listing.
- Navigate to: https://directory.pulseitmagazine.com.au/members/index.php
- Click: Password Reminder (or navigate to: https://directory.pulseitmagazine.com.au/members/user_password_remind.php)
- Enter your Pulse+IT Directory email address or username.
- Click: Submit
- If the details you entered match an account, a green box will display: "Password request request sent"
- Click the link in the email you will receive.
- A second email will be sent with your new password. After logging in, it is recommended you change your password to something you will more easily remember.